Car, Motorcycle & Metal Machining
- Water-based, dilutable formulation which will not damage or react to the slurry; easy to clean without any residue.
- The cleaning process will provide short-term corrosion resistance as effective metal protection.
- Non-corrosive to most substances (aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel, chromium, tungsten steel).
- Certified by US Sandia National Laboratory as the best alternative to Trichloroethylene (TCE).
- Removing various contaminants, shortening the process, and reducing the complicated solvent treatment. The chemicals required by the process can be simplified to a single product.
- Free of VOCs, CFCs, Butyl, nPB, NMP and petroleum solvent; biologically degradable. Being used to replace acetone, NMP, MEK and IPA; conforming to RoHS, REACH, and USDA A1 ingredient standards; free of environmental hazardous substances. The environmentally friendly detergent you can trust.
Scope of Applications
- Cleaning before heat treatment
- Cleaning after CNC machining
- Cleaning after metal polishing
- Cleaning after metal stamping
Types of contaminants which can be cleaned
general machining oils are mostly mineral oils, such as machine oil, cutting oil, flux, silicone oil, wax, soluble oil….
powders after grinding and cutting….
in addition to specific substances (process residues), there are protein contaminants, fungus, bacteria, and human finger marks….
- McDonnell Douglas Spec #DPM 6373
- McDonnell Douglas Spec #DPS9 341-1
- Boeing Spec#BAC 5763 – Emulsion Cleaning
- Boeing Spec#BAC 5763 – Alkaline Cleaning
- GEAE Spec#S-421
- Lockheed Spec #STP-57301 – Aluminun Cleaning
- Rohr Spec #RMS 1533
- Northrop Spec #C-24
- Rockwell Spec# II D565-0013-001
- Hughes Spec #SCGPS 56039
- Hughes Spec # 780202
- Boeing D6-17487 Rev. K: Exterior Cleaning
- Douglas CSD#1: General Purpose Cleaner
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industry
- Kawasaki Heavy Industry
- Samsung Aerospace
- General Motors FID number – 261545
- Bell/Textron Material Bulletin 1608J
- Bombardier Inc., Canadair MPS #180-40
- Allison Engin, Spec# EPS-345
- USDA A1
test cleaning service