Optics & electronic components
- Ultra-powerful detergency; high permeability; quick and effective cleaning efficiency.
- Water-based, dilutable formulation making it easy to rinse after cleaning, so it will not affect subsequent machining of glass and quartz.
- Certified by US Sandia National Laboratory as the best alternative to Trichloroethylene (TCE).
- Non-corrosive to most substances (glass, quartz, plastic, aluminum, copper, and titanium), and also non-corrosive to most coatings such as IR, AR, AF, AS, etc.
- Removing various contaminants, shortening the process, and reducing the complicated solvent treatment. The chemicals required by the process can be simplified to a single product.
- Free of VOCs, CFCs, Butyl, nPB, NMP and petroleum solvent; biologically degradable. Being used to replace acetone, NMP, MEK and IPA; conforming to RoHS, REACH, and SONY_SS-00259 ingredient standards; free of environmental hazardous substances. The environmentally friendly detergent you can trust.
Scope of Applications
- LCD industry
- Quartz glass
- Molded glass
- Blue glass
- Optical coating
- Glass substrate cleaning
- Pre-ITO cleaning
- Cleaning of the entire LCD process
- Asphalt cleaning
- Cleaning of centering oil
- Cleaning before and after coating
- Optical coating deplating
Cleaning of coating chambers and jigs
Figures of cleaning cases
test cleaning service