- Several cleaning products exclusively designed for optoelectronic semiconductor.
- Water-based, dilutable formulation and easy rinsing without residue.
- Certified by US Sandia National Laboratory as the best alternative to Trichloroethylene (TCE).
- Non-corrosive and non-staining to a wide variety of metals and alloys (silicon, aluminum, copper, and titanium).
- removing various contaminants, shortening the process, and reducing the complicated solvent treatment. The chemicals required by the process can be simplified to a single product.
Free of VOCs, CFCs, Butyl, nPB, NMP and petroleum solvent; biologically degradable. Being used to replace acetone, NMP, MEK and IPA; conforming to RoHS and REACH ingredient standards; free of environmental hazardous substances. The environmentally friendly detergent you can trust.
Scope of Applications
- LED industry
- Solar industry
- Semiconductor industry
- Optical communication industry
- Cleaning of LED, silicon wafer, and GaAs substrates
- Cleaning of epitaxial wafer
- Machining and cleaning of chip
- Photoresist removal and cleaning
- Cleaning after grinding and polishing
- Cleaning after cutting
- Cleaning of quartz jig
Types of contaminants which can be cleaned
powders after grinding and cutting….
in addition to specific substances (process residues), there are protein contaminants, fungus, bacteria, and human finger marks….
There are high efficiency detergents of various properties to be used in coordination with different cleaning approaches.
Figures of cleaning cases
High Performance, Non-corrosive to Electrodes
The vigorous cleaning experiments have proven that they are not corrosive to N/P electrode.
test cleaning service
How often should we replace the detergent?
How to choose from various cleaning detergents?
First of all, detergents can be divided into aqueous detergent, CFC detergent, petroleum detergent, and hydrocarbon detergent. There are pros and cons of various detergents. The aqueous detergent is equipped with the advantages of low price, strong detergency, and environmental protection. The comprehensive adaptability is better than other types of detergents. The only disadvantage is that it will require drying after cleaning. Therefore, we Burlan will implement the concepts of environmental protection and health to recommend aqueous detergent to replace organic solvent as our effort in environmental protection.
Will you have the complete solution for the cleaning process?
Burlan is a professional environmentally friendly detergent provider in compliance with the environmental protection laws and regulations following the global trend. We are proficient in the cleaning processes of various industries. We can provide our customers with overall cleaning process guides to help them improve yields, increase production capacity, and save costs. Feel free to contact us directly if you have any question related to cleaning.
Is the quality of detergent stable?
The quality control of our product has always been our first priority. The incoming material and delivery of every batch of products will be inspected to ensure the stable quality. We will regularly track customers’ usage situations and obtain feedback in order to provide necessary assistance and to solve our customers’ problems.