- Water-based, dilutable formulation which will not damage or react to the slurry; easy to clean without any residue.
- The cleaning process will provide short-term corrosion resistance as effective metal protection.
- Effectively removing most oil-based or water-based strippers on the market.
- Non-corrosive to most substances (aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel, chromium, tungsten steel).
- Certified by US Sandia National Laboratory as the best alternative to Trichloroethylene (TCE).
- Removing various contaminants, shortening the process, and reducing the complicated solvent treatment. The chemicals required by the process can be simplified to a single product.
- Free of VOCs, CFCs, Butyl, nPB, NMP and petroleum solvent; biologically degradable. Being used to replace acetone, NMP, MEK and IPA; conforming to RoHS, REACH, and USDA A1 ingredient standards; free of environmental hazardous substances. The environmentally friendly detergent you can trust.
Scope of Applications
- Cleaning of release agent before dipping
- Cleaning of CNC machining oil
- Cleaning of polishing compound
Types of contaminants which can be cleaned
powders after grinding and cutting….
in addition to specific substances (process residues), there are protein contaminants, fungus, bacteria, and human finger marks….
Figures of cleaning cases
The cleaning before dipping will affect the dipping quality, so the slurry can be easily attached without any peeling at the edge or corner.
test cleaning service